Soldier of Fortune 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We own you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zOmi<~<3 @joining or something like that :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jouzhi

zOmi<~<3 @joining or something like that :P Empty
PostSubject: zOmi<~<3 @joining or something like that :P   zOmi<~<3 @joining or something like that :P Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 pm

- Name & Age: Jouni, 12 (1997)
- Sof2 Names: zOmi<~<3
- Years of experience: I started sof2 demo when i was 8 yrs old and went to sof full 6 months after it so, over 3 yrs
- Gametype: inf, H&S
- Past clans: s2w, FuR, DS, [Guard](all H&S clans), and now as a rcon sadmin in Astis H&S, =)mW(= i left cos' my friend got kicked out. :s
- Motive for joining sF: I've started inf for now, and i am rly social person so i like when there is ppl around who to talk in-game... Now comes the best part!! There is some finnish ppl at sF! Razz
- Why should sF recruit you?: I think this is the most used reason but... I'm active, and i am not a clan hopper.
- Got msn/xfire/fairplay/teamspeak (ts2 or ts3)? I got msn: pontso_joke@hotmail.com, xfire: nuicance, i have fairplay but i play on laptop which has win7, so it means i have to start my sof2 from dektop and it lags fucking a lot.. No teamspeak. Sad

santa Greetings from finland rendeer
-zOmi<~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

zOmi<~<3 @joining or something like that :P Empty
PostSubject: z0m! join   zOmi<~<3 @joining or something like that :P Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
http://special-forces.foorumi.biz

zOmi<~<3 @joining or something like that :P
Page 1 of 1